Minnesota Airman & Family Readiness
The mission of the Airman & Family Readiness program is to:
- Provide a basic foundation of training, education, and resources that encourage self-sufficient wing families during times of training, deployment, and mobilization.
- Provide programs and services to assist commanders in identifying, assessing, and minimizing personal and family-related challenges to maintaining unit cohesion and strengthening operational readiness.
- Enable development and sustainment of resilient, ready airmen and families.
- Individual Readiness + Family Readiness = Mission Readiness
Airman & Family Readiness provides confidential support to all service members, their families, and veterans. Office hours vary, but are typically Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and on drill weekends.
Contact Airman & Family Readiness for information and referrals regarding:
- Transition assistance program
- Deployment cycle support
- Community outreach
- Personal financial readiness
- Emergency family assistance
- Exceptional family member
- Personal and work life
- Relocation assistance
- Deployment readiness
- Yellow Ribbon Reintegration program
- Warrior and survivor care
- Comprehensive airman fitness (resilience)
- Parent and youth resources
- Strong bonds
- Beyond the Yellow Ribbon community resources
133rd Airlift Wing Program Manager
631 Minuteman Drive
St. Paul, MN 55111
148th Fighter Wing Program Manager
4680 Viper Street
Duluth, MN 55811