Our Community Partners
Beyond the Yellow Ribbon communities work together with local, nonprofit, state, federal, and corporate partners to provide support and meet the needs of Minnesota's military veterans, services members, and families. BTYR community networks in cities and counties across the state support their military community through volunteering, hosting special events, sending care packages to deployed military members, and many other activities.
Impact of BTYR Partnership
- Minnesota companies and communities united and working together to support
our military community.
- Synchronized and connected resources
- Enduring relationships
- Focused networks of support
- Synchronized communication
- Locally accessible resources
- Shared best practices
- Model for community capacity building
For more information, follow Beyond the Yellow Ribbon on Facebook or @BTYRmn on Twitter, or e-mail BTYR Community Outreach Coordinators Stefanie Hurt (northern Minnesota) or Shawn Powell (southern Minnesota) at email@example.com.
Use the interactive map below to find your nearest network.
BTYR Events Calendar
* April 13 - BTYR Spring Conference for BTYR companies and organizations
* April 22 - Banquet Fundraiser (Norwood Young America BTYR)
* April 29 - Military Child Appreciation event (Becker BTYR)
* April 29 - Mardi Gras Dinner & Dance (Isanti BTYR)
* May 1 - Veterans' Dinner (Farmington BTYR)
* May 12 - Joining Community Forces for BTYR community networks
* Sept. 16 - Field of Bands concert (Lower St. Croix BTYR)